This policy, in conjunction with our Accessibility, Terms, & Conditions, applies to our website which is accessible at https://innerbloomslo.com, https://innerbloomketamine.com, https://innerbloomketaminetherapy.com, or http://innerbloomkt.com. This policy describes what information our website collects and how it is used by us at Innerbloom Ketamine Therapy (“IKT”), a California professional corporation. We may revise this policy at any time, for any reason, and without notice. If you have questions, please email Ray@innerbloomkt.com or call us at (877) 321-8471.
What We Collect and Why
- Information that you manually type:
- We proudly display our phone number and email address on our website. If you text/SMS or email us, please only include your name, contact information (eg, phone number or email address), and a short message so that we can send you an appropriate response. Please do not text/SMS or email us any other Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) or sensitive information such as medical, financial, or security information.
- Information that you automatically provide: When you access our website, your browser and computer (including mobile devices) may be configured to send your IP address, date/time stamps, as well as information about the computer or device which you are using to access our website. Your browser and computer may also be configured to send information on how you use our website such as which pages you visit and links you click. This information is not PII and would only be used to maintain, analyze, and improve our website.
Communication via the internet, this website, the phone, text messaging/SMS, and email may not be secure. Therefore, IKT cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of any transmitted information.
We will never sell your information: This includes information that you provide and information that we automatically collect.
Third Party Privacy Policies
This policy does not apply to other websites that you may visit before, during, or after visiting our website. Therefore, you should access the respective privacy policies of these third parties for information on how they manage privacy.
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
This landmark law secures new privacy rights for California consumers, including:
- The right to know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared,
- The right to delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions),
- The right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of their personal information, and
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
Please visit the following URL for the latest information about the CCPA: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
GDPR is the toughest privacy and security law in the world. Please visit the following URL for the latest information about the GDPR: https://gdpr.eu/
We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided us with information, contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information.